Friday, March 19, 2010

What is your purpose on Earth?

Have you ever asked yourself, What is my purpose on Earth? When you think about it what are we here for???? The answer is to serve the Lord and spread the good news to others! I have been a Christian for about 4 years now and everyday I continue to learn, love and grow in the Lord. I have overcome more than I ever expected in my 31 years on this Earth including the 2 tragic deaths on my brothers. My Mother continues to hold anger at God for "Taking her sons away". I have to remind her it was Satans actions, you have a CHOICE! Who do you want to follow?? Where do you want to spend eternity?? My Mother says she "has a horrible life so she has to get in to Heaven" Not so! The Bible says the only way to Heaven is to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, give your life to him, serve him! I know I still have a lot to learn yet, I know I will be a great Preacher, it is my calling and nothing will stop me for what I am called to do. I would love to be as knowledgeable as Jesse Duplantis, Bob Yandian, Cerflo Dollar, Joyce Meyer, etc............but I am not there yet. I will take what I know already and use that, and lead others to the Lord. It is very clear we are in end times there is NO time to wait!! I love the quote by Creflo Dollar that says "If you don't believe in Heaven or Hell, Die!" Let me tell you, there is nothing like hearing the voice of God and to feel his presence! My Earthly Father abandoned my 4 siblings and I as kids. I know have a Father that will "Never leave me nor forsake me" He loves me with agape love, and no matter where I go or what I do he is there! I can't believe I went through SO many years of not knowing!! I guess that is why in the Bible it says "My people perish for lack of knowledge". If you are breathing the Lord has a plan for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment