Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A new life has come, Here am I Lord!

"Faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action is dead"- James 2:17. This verse is so true and powerful I was told to write a sermon on it. My Evangelism teacher Michael Morelli once said "Faith is a decision. Faith is not what you have but what you do" It is great to be a Christian! But how many Christians do you know that love the Lord, go to Church on Sundays and it ends there? Don't get me wrong that is great to love the Lord and attend Church! But we need to spread the word of God to others! Family, friends, neighbors, etc...It would be a shame to not tell people about the Lord, Who He is, What He can do and that He is the key to Heaven. The Lord can do such amazing things for a persons life and a lot of people do NOT know what HE can do!

I have a lot of people ask me things they are afraid to ask about the Lord, Bible, Christianity, etc....Most of them say "I don't want to sound dumb" or " I have a question it may be stupid to you" There is nothing "dumb" or "stupid" about asking a question about Christ! When we start out we all have questions, and a child like faith. I was once one of those people that felt "dumb" in the beginning. But I overcame my fear to ask questions and now I am ministering to others, leading them to the Lord!! I mean up until 2005 I thought a "Pastor" was a "Pasture"!! I mean duh! Lol. I still have to laugh as that one! Since then I have grown as a Christian and have learned beyond what I though I ever would, and everyday I am still learning! I have such a fire inside of me!! Such a passion for the Lord I must tell others!! There are too many souls to be saved to sit back and do nothing. So many souls have been tortured for so long and they don't know sexual addictions, drug addiction, fear, doubt, I can go on and on, are a part of Satans plan to seek, kill and destroy us! Do you want Satan in charge of you?? No! Jesus defeated Satan so that we will not perish but have eternal life! Jesus suffered and died for everyone of US!! I know what Jesus can do that is why I serve him. Today is the day to commit yourself to Jesus, give him your life and see what amazing things he can do for you too! As written in the word "All things are possible through Christ" All Things! If you are breathing the Lord has a plan for you!! Accepting him as your personal Lord and Savior is the 1st step. If you are ready to have the life the Lord said we can have. Believe in your heart and read the following below, and get ready for the best decision of your life.....eternal life:

Dear Lord,

I admit that I am a sinner. I have done many things that don’t please you. I have lived my life for myself. I am sorry and I repent. I ask you to forgive me. I believe that you died on the cross for me, to save me. You did what I could not do for myself. I come to you now and ask you to take control of my life, I give it to you. Help me to live every day in a way that pleases you. I love you, Lord, and I thank you that I will spend all eternity with you.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment